Who is XZone?
XZone is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to empower lives in our community by mentoring through arts, education, sports, and community impact.
To partner with community members, schools, businesses, churches, civic organizations, and more in our community to create resources that are safe, fun, dynamic and capable of helping students and their families reach the fullest potential in life.
Campaign Vision & Goals
·To develop a 120-acres of multi-sport facilities with a focus on arts, education spaces, adventure park, and team housing.
Step: 1 - Sports Plex building & capacity building of programs
Step 2 - Upper sports fields (incl. Stadium), Adventure Park & Dorm 1
Step 3 - Indoor sports, arts, educational facility (120,000 sq. ft)
Step 4 - Dorm 2 & lower sports fields
· To complete this endeavor within a 10-year span starting in 2017.
· To carry a no debt posture as to always provide long term sustainability and to make sure all individuals can have the opportunity to participate.
· To provide a strong economic and job producing resource in the community from teenager through adults.
· To create a place where collaboration and partnerships is a community endeavor.
· To begin a multi-site approach in a northern and southern location.
· To serve with a direct impact of over 1,000 youth in our community.